This is a list of the places my poetry has appeared, as far as I can currently remember:
- As translator: The Noisy Classroom by Flamingo (The Emma Press). Co-translated from the Latvian, with bridge translations produced by Sara Smith and Zanete Pasqualini. Publishing June 2017.
- As editor: an anthology of poems on the theme of British customs and rituals for The Emma Press, co-edited with Emma Wright. Publication date and title TBD.
- As editor: This is Not Your Final Form: Poems about Birmingham (The Emma Press). Co-edited with Emma Wright, also comprising winning entries to the inaugural Verve competition chosen by Hanna Silva.
- ‘Fable of the Jar’ published by The Tangerine.
- Three poems — ‘Painting Goblin’, ‘Did A Weimeraner Write This’, ‘Poem in which my guilt is a Georgian waistcoat’ — published online at The Literateur.
- ‘Hammam’ published in The Best New British and Irish Poets 2017 (Eyewear)
- ‘The High Frontier’ in Watcher of the Skies: Poems About Space and Aliens, an Emma Press children’s anthology.
- ‘Table Talk’ in Magma.
- ‘Discipline’ in Oxford Poetry.
- ‘Pont Désert’ on Ink Sweat and Tears.
- Pamphlet, A Bloody Mess, published by Dead Ink/Valley Press.
- ‘I trade futures contracts on my couch’ on New Boots and Pantisocracies.
- An extract from Free for All on The Morning Star‘s ‘Well Versed’ blog.
- ‘Plea for Future Philanthropists’ in Campaign in Poetry – the Emma Press anthology of political poems.
- ‘Ginnungagap’ and ‘Apollo Comes to Town’ in Falling Out of the Sky – an Emma Press children’s anthology featuring poems about myths and monsters, mentioned by the Guardian as a ‘poetry book every child must read’.
- ‘Festival Season’ and ‘Dansmuseet’ in The Emma Press Anthology of Dance.
- ‘Directory’ was the winner of the inaugural London Book Fair Poetry Prize, Sonnet category.
- Pamphlet, The Emmores, published by The Emma Press.
- ‘Advice to the Uniformed Professions’ in A Poetic Primer for Love and Seduction: Naso was my Tutor.
- ‘Forgetting How to Swim’ in Homesickness and Exile.
- ‘Then Came Corinna’ and ‘Moules’ on Writers’ Hub.
- ‘Queen Dick’ and ‘Among the Doctors’ in The Emma Press Anthology of Fatherhood.
- ‘National Moth Night’ in The Emma Press Anthology of Motherhood.
- ‘So Much Will Waste’ in Salt’s The Best British Poetry 2013.
- ‘Magician’s Assistant’ in The Emma Press Anthology of Mildly Erotic Verse.
- ‘More Sharks Than Ever Before’, ‘Prince Henry’s Autopsy’ and ‘Single Men’s Sculls’ in Poetry London.
- Performed at the BBC Proms; reading broadcast for BBC Radio 3’s ‘Proms Plus Late‘ series.
- Took part as a performer in the tour, I Gaze From My Kitchen Like An Astronaut, organised by Jaybird Productions; reading at the Wordworth Trust, Grasmere.
- Two poems, ‘So Much Will Waste’ and ‘Victorian Pornography’, published by The Erotic Review.
- ‘Actaeon’ published in The Mays anthology.
- Participated as a ‘Parnassus Buddy’ in the Poetry Parnassus festival in London. ‘The Disappearing Girl’ translated into Spanish. I translated two poems from the original French for the Cameroon author Paul Dakeyo.
- ‘Projections’ published by Dead Ink.
- A selection of work in The Salt Book of Younger Poets.
- your own devices, pamphlet published by tall-lighthouse press in the Pilot series.